Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Wicked Wednesday

God bless all the teenagers and the 20 year old boys that still think its ok to leave stuff til the last minute. Or better yet, do a half-assed job stomping cans and then thinking that I won't notice. Or even better, do nothing!
I think someone is sneaking into the house and eating all of the food at night. I may need to install cameras.
I'm not even sure we have enough cereal left to make a meal!
Ok follow me here- if it is science that means its educational. If it is educational then I am getting smarter. So if I am smarter, I should figure it out and just leave. Did I miss anything? Please, check my math.
Maybe, I should just run away to the liquor store? Best plan yet!!!
Are you at the liquor store?
Smarter,
Sonya Ann




8 comments:

slugmama said...

So I am betting you always have a full dishwasher too.....either dirty and nobody else thinkgs to run it or clean and nobody offers to unload it.
I am about ready to just store the dishes IN the dishwasher. bleh.

Anne in the kitchen said...

If I ever build a house I am going to have 2 dishwashers, one for clean dishes and one for dirty. I will never have to empty the dishwasher again ( since I am the only one here who can do that) but I will guarantee my family would still not be able to tell which were clean and which were dirty, so 2 dishwashers might defeat the whole purpose of having them anyway.

An aside: Son2 has said repeatedly if I ever need to hide anything from TheHub just stick it in the dishwasher since he NEVER sees the inside of it

Jane said...

I guess if the cupboards are bare it's time to eat out!! The math on that was easy peasy :)

Practical Parsimony said...

I hated the days when the cupboards were plenty full but it was all condiments. Why did I not think of having two dishwashers?

Elephant's Child said...

Emptying the dishwasher is definitely rocket science. Which makes me smarter than I knew - since I am the only one in this house who knows how to do it. Ditto cleaning the bathrooms.
Eat out and drink hearty.

McVal said...

lol! My kids will just not do the chore and say they had to go to work or they had to go somewhere... anywhere... Or they'll just never bring it up again because Mom will do it when she gets downright mad that no one has cleaned up the dog puke yet. Empty nest can't come soon enough some days... 14 years to go!

Jill said...

Lol, thanks for the laugh! Have a great night!

SAM said...

Folding laundry can be added to my list of things apparently only I know how to do-along with running and emptying the dishwasher and cleaning the bathrooms. Maybe there is a pack of all our ids going house to house messing everything up on us just so we can collectively bitch on the net. And they are good-they go internationally.