Monday, July 18, 2016

A Sticky Quicky

I read things and then forget where I read it. Someone somewhere said to roll your dusty lamp shades with a sticky roller. This is the SHIT!!! Before I would clean the shades with an old toothbrush, it took forever and got dust on the tables. Now I roll and go. Hmmmmm, what should I do with the extra time that I now have since I don't clean the lamp shades with an old toothbrush? Clean something else or drink?
The real question is, are you my other half? I say yes!
Are you cleaning? Do you have cleaning cheats? Are you sticky? Do you love quickies?
Whole idiot,
Sonya Ann


4 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

I dust lampshades by using the vacuum and not touching the shade.

Elephant's Child said...

Dusting lampshades? You are determined to show me up as a housekeeping slut aren't you?

Michelle said...

Seriously, I blow it off. Whatever stays...stays. Wish I could say I was a better housekeeper! lol

SAM said...

Vacuum is all I ever use-toothbrush????? I suppose you scrub your grout as well.