Friday, July 1, 2016

Fabulous Friday

Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons has an amazing collection of garden ideas. I love this one!!! Do you think Den would notice if I used the rake as a Shepard's hook? I could see him tearing the garage apart looking for it and me watching him as he searched . I would be like, "Nope, I have no idea where the rake went." LOL, when he did find it, he would be mad. Hell, he's always mad. Like when I wiped down the inside of his car with armor all except it wasn't armor all, it was spray car wax. Oops! Perhaps I should just look for an old rake  at a garage sale and stop trying to help him.
Trying,
Sonya Ann
Sluggy is having another Awesome giveaway!!!! Run over there and remind her that I haven't won in a while!!! ;p

6 comments:

slugmama said...

Bless your heart for being so helpful. lolz

We are: Clamco said...

I love that idea!

Practical Parsimony said...

That idea sort of says, "I give up on a garden. These pots are all I've got."

Anne in the kitchen said...

Hanging a pot of a rake is about all the yard work I want to do. I don't have a love affair with gardening!

Elephant's Child said...

Love those butterflies...

Donna Freedman said...

Did he even thank you for making the inside of his car all shiny???

Reminds me of a story my co-worker told me. Her daughter was at work when another employee came in all static-y from the cold, dry weather. She sprayed the back of her skirt with the Static Guard she kept in her desk.

Except she grabbed the wrong can. Instead of using Static Guard, she sprayed herself with....WD40.

I can see her now talking to the supervisor: "Can I go home? I'm flammable."

Or: "Can I go home? I keep sliding off my chair."