Friday, July 22, 2016

Fabulous Friday

I feel like all the fun summer stuff is passing me by, like old hubcaps. This little gem is from The Whoot! How much fun is this????? I think Den would love to put a bunch of these on the fence. I would love for him to do it too.
I haven't glued my head to my shoulder, yet. But I have glued a few of my fingers together and needed rescuing.
Tell me about your cutest project and make me ever so jealous! Do you have plans to make something cute this weekend? Are you going to glue yourself to yourself?(Name that movie?)
Pie lover,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

slugmama said...

It's too hot to craft and almost too hot to drink....yes, I said that!!
I am done with Summer, I want FALL!!!

We are: Clamco said...

I love the hubcap flowers!! Check my FB page or my latest blog post to see what I made today. I think you'll like it. ;-)

SAM said...

there's not a crafty bone in my body, though I knocked out some cute birthday cakes when the kids were little. I am the definition for Pinterest fail.I'm going to head to We are Clamco and view her wonders. Keeping you feeling good about yourself-you're welcome.

Practical Parsimony said...

Why don't you just hang hubcaps all along your fence? They don't even paint them around here!

Anne in the kitchen said...

I love those hubcap flowers. I would like some on my fence too!
I am not planning on doing anything crafty because I am not a terribly crafty person. I would love to orchestrate some world peace this weekend but that is probably not happening either. So short of gluing myself to a chair I predict a hot weekend of nothing exciting.

Elephant's Child said...

Love those hubcab flowers.

Jenny Woolf said...

I made someone a hand painted birthday card and I liked it a lot less when I put my glasses on so I had to spend the next hour repainting the worst bits. I don't know if that makes you jealous but it's the best I can do.

Jane said...

I just continue to spool knit while I watch TV - no glue involved thankfully!