Friday, July 29, 2016

Fabulous Friday

How cute is this?!?!?!?! I love cute and inventive storage solutions. And I love old luggage, not like I love containers and glass bottles but they still do it for me. This gem is from Babble. Run over there and check out all of the wrapping solutions. 
I bought this about two years ago(I stored it for over 6 months because I had no idea what I was going to use it for but I needed it) just cuz I thought it was cute. I spent an entire $1 on it at a garage sale.
I store all of my card making supplies in it. The cat does not fit in there no matter how hard I shove the lid closed. ;p
What is your best storage solution? Do you craft? Do you have a very naughty cat?
Happy Fridaying,
Sonya Ann

7 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

My best storage solution is a Butterick or maybe McCall pattern cabinet like they have in fabric shops. It cleaned up a whole room--patterns, buttons, elastic, you name it. It has long dividers, making it even better than regular drawers. Of course, the sewing room is about 18x19 feet. Best smaller storage solutions do involve luggage. I have a carry-on where I store other luggage--duffel type bags that fold up.

I love your suitcase!

SAM said...

I wish I could find a stash of old hard side suitcases. Totally awful for traveling but so cut to store and stack!

Anne in the kitchen said...

That is a cute storage idea. I have decided my best storage solution is Goodwill!

Janie Junebug said...

I don't craft, but I need some storage solutions for other reasons. I usually use inexpensive, clear plastic containers. That way I can see what's in them. I do not have a naughty cat. I used to have three cats. They were unusually well behaved. My collie tried to herd them, though, and it, well, it was like herding cats.

Love,
Janie

Elephant's Child said...

I have a very naughty cat. And rather a lot of craft supplies despite the fact that I think my crafting days are done. Sigh. I need to emulate Anne in the kitchen's storage ideas. For rather a lot of things.

McVal said...

Organization??!! Wha??
I'm the most disorganized person you'll ever never meet. When I finish a sewing project or craft project, the remnants end up in a corner for the clean up fairy to eventually get around to putting away. If that doesn't happen, then it'll get thrown in a bag and put in the room where it needs to be put away. For about a year or so. Then I'll get fed up and sort it myself, but I won't remember why I didn't just throw it away in the first place.

Michelle said...

I used to craft, but have put that aside for photography. My desk at home and my desk at work are both a hot mess. Well, right now the desk at work is neat, but will be a mess by the end of next week.