Friday, July 8, 2016

Fabulous Friday

This is an awesome makeover!!!!! Jump over to Home Talk and check out this $7 closet makeover!!! It is amazing! I feel as if the world is passing me by this year. Well maybe not the year but how about the garage sale season is passing me by. We have been way to busy this summer to go to many garage sales. Have you been out? Please say yes and tell me all about the wonderful bargains that you have gotten so I can live vicariously through you. But I won't beat myself up too much about not garage saling enough cuz we did get our washer and dryer super cheap. Really if only we could get a couple of cars and maybe a house for 90% off retail. What is your all time best score?
Cheap shopper,
Sonya Ann

5 comments:

SAM said...

As I'm trying to purge, I'm not doing any yard sales, but I am deeply regretting not having a easy sewing machine as I'm finding really cute things of my own that need hemming and a little TLC and I could get them back in my wardrobe. My fingers don;t always cooperate with a needle and thread. I'm might just put the ISO on a Facebook site and see if anyone is upgrading and I can get their old one.

Gill - That British Woman said...

nice idea there. We never go to yard sales as I am also trying to get rid of things, rather than bring more things into the house.

Practical Parsimony said...

As for yard sales, I am either too tired, it is too hot out, or I am rushing to get somewhere. There are things I want to find!

Elephant's Child said...

I NEED to purge. Really need to. So no sales here.

McVal said...

I haven't been sailing either... I need to tho! But my closet would never look like that unless I cleaned it out. and that just ain't happening...