Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Harley Fight

I love my crazy life. I am so blessed. I have some of the most wonderful people in my life, and that includes you.
This weekend was typical of our house. We had another party. We had the 4th and then we had a party on the 8th. I told Den we need to have a party at least every other day. LOL. Since Anna and Scott are here and it was Scott's birthday, we decided to invite everyone over and have a get together and birthday party.
My nephews are here and Dalten(the little guy that I used to babysit for) so of course DJ and Jordan decided to have a chicken fight. Dalten and Jordan lost and then Dalten looked at Jordan and said, "You suck." That was funny.
We had about 30 people here, we sort of multiply here.
This is Scott getting sung Happy Birthday too. Notice the two beers, he's the shy sort.
My bestie has family in from England(Her side just left and now its her hubs side.) Aunt Anne had never been on a Harley. This was screaming funny. She was terrified and very drunk. We are having a party for her 75th party next weekend. We really can't stop having parties or getting people shit-faced.
My MIL, Donna had never been on a Harley either. She owned it. LOL.
Saturday, Den, Anna and Scott went to the family volleyball tournament. DJ went out with friends. And I stayed home to sleep it off clean up. I may or may not have fallen up the stairs Friday night.
Sunday, we really did nothing. It was wonderful. Every chore I did was half-assed. It was great. The good thing is the yard is ready and in party mode so all we have to do is bring out more chairs. Maybe we should just leave them out. Den said people don't really like us but we serve good food and that is why they keep coming back. Perhaps, I should cook.
Do you party? Are you half-assed? Did you fall up the stairs?
Assed,
Sonya Ann

6 comments:

slugmama said...

I just want to know who's Harley is that?

Two more days and I am blowing this joint.....I think. Start laying bets on whether I come back. lolz

McVal said...

Wow! You throw a great party! Scratch that. parties!
I'm so jealous of your pool... Mine would be full of leaves and mold and smell funny.

Practical Parsimony said...

For two years I had a party/gathering/whatever every month for two or more years. Let me tell you, this is the way to keep the house clean and the yard in shape. I never served anything alcoholic because I could not afford it and did not want to drive 40 miles to get anything. However, I told people to bring it if they wanted it. One time, a woman showed up with wine. She and I were the only ones who partook. However, one guy came with his Mt. Dew bottle full of vodka and Mt. Dew with many trips to the car.


I don't have a pool, but people kept coming back.

At the same time, I was invited to parties in Birmingham all the time. Love a party!

For nine months straight, I was able to have these events outdoors. Nature cooperated.

We are: Clamco said...

Sadly, I don't party much...nor do I get invited to any. Most people know that I can't stay up late so they don't bother asking. Now if you throw a breakfast party, I'm there! lol

Cheapchick said...

Damn, wish I lived closer. We don't party much, wish we did more. Part of the problem is we work from home, it just seems like we don't stop working unless we leave home.

Elephant's Child said...

I don't throw parties. I don't get invited to parties. I don't have a pool. You are obviously much more exciting/nicer/better people.
And I prefer Ducatis to Harleys.
Skulking off to feel sorry for myself now.