Sunday, July 3, 2016

Makin' It And Savin' It Sunday

I found a perfect job for me!!!! Jump over to Penny Hoarder and read about Shipt Shoppers. I really would love to do this. I just have to wait until it starts in Antioch. If I can't get a job shopping, I wouldn't mind a job doing laundry. I love to wash clothes. Everyone thinks that they were someone famous in their last life, I was a wash woman. I'm cool with that.
So would you Shipt or wash? What is your dream job?
Happy shopper,
Sonya Ann
PS-And no, I'm not coming to your house to do your laundry! I don't care how much liquor you offer me! And don't tell me that you are just trying to make me happy. Well, unless you offer me money to do it. Then..............................

4 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Shopping? Bleah. And there isn't enough money to make it something I would enjoy (unless we are talking books or plants).
Laundry is one of those jobs I like when it is finished. Like most cleaning.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I like grocery shopping so I could actually do this

Practical Parsimony said...

I like grocery shopping, so this could be for me. I would be the shopper who took care of the bananas, making sure they were in great shape and delivered in great condition. But, I can barely lift a gallon of milk! Someone has to bring in my bottled water case.

In a former life, I just have been a servant because I LOVE to polish silver. However, can I read for money?

SAM said...

I don't mind doing laundry if there was organized space to put away. Shopping-he'll no! Hate it when I have to and would never make a job of it.