Sunday, July 17, 2016

Makin' It And Savin' It Sunday

This is the BEST JOB EVER!!! I would love to make money eating ice cream. Hell, I would do it for free. No LOL, I would do it for free. And I bet you would too. Skip over to Penny Hoarder and read about Getting Paid to Eat Ice Cream. Really, could life get any better?!?!?!
So spill, have you ever mystery shopped? If yes, what was the best thing you shopped for? Oh GOD, anyone gotten to shop at the liquor store? Wait, could we mystery shop at say a strip club? It's a dirty job but someone has to check up on them and their liquor!
Concocting a plan,
Sonya Ann

3 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

When I was a mystery shopper, I could mail things often and free.

Practical Parsimony said...

I forgot. I ate lots at Hardee's. But the best was eating at Five Guys Burgers. I got free food and cash for doing so.

Elephant's Child said...

Ice cream? Nah. Now books or booze would be a different matter.