Sunday, July 24, 2016

Makin' It And Savin' It Sunday

Have you ever been a part of a class action suit? Nope, not me. Check out this article by the Penny Hoarder on 6 Open-Class Action Settlements. 
Spill, have you ever gotten money back from a lawsuit? I got in a car accident as a teenager and they sent me a check for $1600. I was rich. LOL. Mind you, I lost my memory for a while but hey, money was money at that age. And are you thinking, "so yeah, that explains a lot about Sonya."
Have you ever gotten settlement money? Have you ever lost your memory? 
Memory loss,
Sonya Ann

5 comments:

Cheapchick said...

I was part of a grocery class action lawsuit (yogurt made claims they shouldn't have) and received $20 2 years after I applied. No proof was required. Never received any money from a regular lawsuit though, it is quite rare in Canada to get sued except over Car accidents that are settled by insurance companies. We have a much tougher system here that seems to weed out frivolous lawsuits.

Elephant's Child said...

Some days (and some memories) losing my memory would be a plus.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I was in a wreck 2 bays before my 16th birthday. I lost a couple of weeks worth of memory but the only thing I got out of the entire ordeal was a head injury and 6 months on crutches.

SAM said...

We without our knowledge were in a suit from an insurance co over a whole life plan. We received shares of stock as part of settlement after the fact. We earn about $55 a year in dividens plus have a little cash value.

Janie Junebug said...

My ex-husband when he was still my husband received money from a class-action lawsuit and from a lawsuit. I lost my memory and my mind long ago.

Love,
Janie