Saturday, July 23, 2016

Our 2016 Mission and Our Favorite Person!!!!

Yay, I think that I am done with parties for a while!!!! We have none booked for this weekend. But check back on Monday to be sure. It's is supposed to be in the 90s this weekend and I bet the pool will sound real good to our friends. Which I am fine with a long as they bring liquor!
On the bill front, I got the craptastic electric bill. $130. That was actually quite a bit lower than I expected. But between the electric and the water bill, that is $300 spent. Ahhh what are you going to do but bend over and take it. I still haven't heard about the money that the state owes us. Yeah, IL is known for repaying their debts with speed. LOL. I'm hoping that we will have Den's car paid off soon. Pray to the debt fairies for me, will ya?
Den's car made it through a torrential downpour and no rain worked its way in the car. We are hoping that we won't have anymore problems with it.
Have you paid off anything lately? How's your electric/water bill? Does it rain in your car?
And our favorite person for the day is this adorable kitten!!! Run over to Our Little House in the Big Woods and look at this adorable kitty. Seriously, it's cuteness overload. I would have brought the little cutie home and let Den complain and then put her in his arms and walked off. I think a little kitten could win anyone over. Note to self-I do not need another cat.
What are you doing this weekend? Are you getting a new pet?
2 cat limit,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Awww on the kitty front.
After paying a rotten virus creator more than $700 to get our files back I am hoping for no more bills. Knowing that the rates are due. Sigh.

SAM said...

Nothing is cuter in this world than kitten and puppy's-even cuter than human babies, which are often kind of odd looking but no one will really say that out loud.Trying to decide if we are heading to lake tomorrow-stormed all morning, but tomorrow is still supposed to b e hot and sticky. I should really keep trying to get things done if the weather is nice though instead of writing moody posts.

rivulet said...

That's exactly how we got our first cat. My dad brought home this adorable tiny siamese kitten. He let all of us kids hold it and pet it and THEN he asked my mom if we could keep it. Haha! She wanted to say no but couldn't at that point.

Jane said...

That kitten is adorable!! I'd love to be a kitten raiser. Once they get to be a year old I'll give them away.