Thursday, July 28, 2016

Sharp Drugs

I'm so full of it today! Good ideas just good ideas.
I broke down and ordered from DorcoUSA.com.I was so fed up with the cost of razors and blades that I figured I would take a chance and try them. Hip2Save often times has discount codes for them. It was $10 shipped for 10 blades and a handle. Can't complain about that!!! And it works as well as the expensive store bought razors that we normally use. Money saved, people.
I'm back on Synthroid. No, yay on that one. But I am supposed to start feeling more energetic soon. Yeah, sure. Maybe its the exhaustion making me cynical.
I heard about GoodRx and gave them a try. I'm paying $10/month at CVS, come to find out the same pills are $4 at Walmart. I will be switching that script over asap.
And for some reason I can't kick my container saving addiction. Doesn't that look useful to you?
My free containers, 2 cake mixes and frosting purchased with coupons and I'm happy. I'm even happier when I'm eating cupcakes.
Spill, do you save containers? Do you eat frosting out of the container? Do you search for cheap drugs?
Razor sharp,
Sonya Ann



8 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I refuse to buy premade icing. I will pretend to be a food snob and tell you I hate the way it tastes, but in reality I just can't have it and a spoon in the same house.
Saving money is always good

Cheapchick said...

I am so much of a container hoarder it isnt even funny. Seems so wrong to throw out/recycle a perfectly good container. One cupboard is full, I try and stick to that as don't have much space, it reins me in. I use yogurt/cottage cheese/sour cream containers for freezing blackberries and apple sauce. Hubby keeps wanting me to go out and buy a storage set - why? Free is so much better!

Elephant's Child said...

Synthroid? Over or under active thyroid?
Sigh. And snap. (Mine is under active. Like me.)

SAM said...

As pup steals them, I lose them, and kids leave containers with food,so they have to be thrown, so I'm always saving useful size one.

Anonymous said...

Yes. Yes. Yes.

I save any kind of container. That said, I occasionally wonder how I can ever use so many and purge.

If I have frosting in a container, I have to hide it from me. I am like Anne, frosting and a spoon cannot peacefully coexist.

Walmart is the cheapest place around here to buy drugs.

Now, I have to go look into the razor situation. Are those tough enough for men?

Jill said...

Sounds like a good deal! I save "certain" containers but they have to have a good purpose,lol. Good luck with the synthroid I was on it years ago and they had to pull me off because it messed up my heart. My resting heart rate to this day is still 98-105 :-(
Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Jill

Sonya Ann said...

Elephant's Child-My thyroid is under active. When I was young, it was over active and I could eat anything. Now, I'm just fat. I guess it all caught up with me. Damn.

Sonya Ann said...

Anonymous-Den is in love with the new razors and DJ is super happy with it too. They both have some serious stubble and it cuts right through it.
And thank you so much for stopping by!!!