Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Wicked Tuesday

Yeah, I know Wicked is only for Wednesday. But we hosted the 4th of July party so I'm cleaning up.
It's drink season, right? Or is it called drunk season? I get so confused at times.
You want to know the kicker? When I got my blood work back, my liver enzymes were perfect. Well Hell, I need to double my efforts. That's one tough bastard!!!
I think I will just stick with P.M. How about you?
So did you have to sleep it off? Did you have to clean it up?
Stomping beer cans,
Sonya Ann



2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I hope you have help in the clean up. Lots and lots and lots of help. If not, go talk to a bartender. For a day or so.

Practical Parsimony said...

It is hardly necessary to sleep off water. I was too tired to get a Coke. But, I did sleep off something. Did you get someone to help with the cleanup?