Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wicked Wednesday

Maybe I'm just cranky, maybe I have people making me cranky. The one thing I know is, it isn't my fault. LOL
Some of the thoughts in my head scare me at times. So am I the only one that is scared of themselves? Bahahaha, everyone should leave a comment and say, "yes Sonya, you are the only one that thinks that way." I would flip out a bit and then I would think that the voices in my head are being difficult again. You aren't real, are you? You are just one of the voices.
You know when you get a fortune cookie, you are supposed to read it and then add "in bed" to the end of it. It works every time. I add fucker to the end of almost every sentence I say. Most of the time the fucker is silent.
Have a great day,
Fucker



6 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

Now, I need to get my pile of fortunes and say them all with "in bed" on the end. There are things I need to do around here, but now I can put it off.

kate steeper said...

mental health tissues , thats what my mind does . If I said what was going on in my head they would have carted me away years ago.

McVal said...

yes Sonya, you are the only one that thinks that way

I'm kidding... My brother told us about how to read a fortune cookie and now Robb grins whenever I read mine out loud.

I have conversations in my head with how I think a conversation with a certain someone should go. I always end up on the winning side of the argument. Am I crazy? Probably...

Elephant's Child said...

Do your voices argue with each other? Except when they are ganging up on you? Mine do.

SAM said...

That's not crazy-that's selective conversations.

tyty said...

Haha, Love it "Fucker" is my favourite word :)