Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wicked Wednesday

Maybe this should be angry Wednesday. I guess we all have those days years. Can't wait to lovingly throw the boy out the door at Ball State. Errrrrr, wish him well on his life journey.

How did I do this when the kids were little and never left? Wow, I have a lot of self control. The fact that they are alive is proof.
I'm not saying that I have something planned but................................ 
And as an added bonus, go here and read this!!! You think your job is BAD!!! How about adding drug mule to your resume!! No really, you have to read this so we have something to talk about in the comment section. Did you ever have a job this bad? I had a boss that wouldn't stop touching me, that is so tame next to this poor guys story.
Mobster,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

SAM said...

Nope-never had a job that bad, but might like to send a boss or two there for a job.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I had a few crappy jobs but nothing like this one! I probably would not have lasted more than a day there.

Elephant's Child said...

Nope, no jobs like that here either.
We don't have a lot to complain about do we? (Or anything to blog about.)

Jenny Woolf said...

I have often wondered about those restaurants that never seem to have any customers. Now I know.