Monday, August 1, 2016

Bad Hair

For some unknown reason, I think that the cat takes after Den. He's just bad all of the time. Maybe we need to have an intervention of some sort with Sue.
My nephews love that the cat is naughty. Perhaps it is because it takes one to know one. I try and send them pictures of the cat when it does something bad. Their response to this picture was "That is the strangest cat" and "What is wrong with that cat?" Kindred spirits, me thinks.
A condiment and an accessory! Yup, that sums it up!!!
Any animal stories on your front? Any naughty nephews?
Furry,
Sonya Ann



3 comments:

SAM said...

Our dog is so bad-but then he will do something adorable, and completely become my baby again. He steals things, guards things, and just generally has a bad attitude most of the time. I'm hoping none of my nephews are that bad.

Practical Parsimony said...

I only have chickens, and only one of those. They are never naughty except for pecking each other.

However, I never went to my sister's house but her cat was all over my things, sniffing my Coke, lying on my coat, generally annoying me. One day, I brought a box of Cabbage Patch Kids in clothes I had made them. Her cat was holding a CPK by its head with its paws/claws and kicking the stuffings out of the doll. I was just so furious!

Elephant's Child said...

Of course our cats are bad. And yes, their fur is indeed a condiment (with no calories) and a fashion accessory.