Thursday, August 25, 2016

Chewing Van

I decided that you needed a post about what makes me happy. Hard to believe that I didn't post anything about liquor!
DJ is a funny kid. Or is it sarcastic? Anywho, when we cleaned out his room, we found quite a few portable chargers. He looked at me and said, "I don't know where these all came from. I'm kinda concerned that I stole them from the school." Ahhhh, is there anything better than an absent minded thief.
I love my Kia van but poor Ol' Girl has some serious electrical problems. Besides, the doors opening and closing on their own, the radio changing from FM to AM when you hit the volume button, the air bag light coming on when you start the van with the AC on, now none of the cigarette/charger ports work. Not being able to charge your phone while using it for a GPS, sucks hard!!!
DJ gave me one of the stolen portable chargers and it has made my life so much better. I highly recommend them. Stolen or not. ;p
And I'm still on about the Norwex cleaning cloths. They have now found a place in the kitchen next to the dish towel. Yes, it is quite an honor really. And I'm using quite a bit less paper towels. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cleaning cloths.
This is my wonderful mouth guard that I use every night. It has made my life so much better. I grind my teeth until I wake myself up. And the jaw pain and migraines were out of control. It seems though I am chewing through them. What the hell am I dreaming about?
Just think of all the money that I am saving by not buying a new van, paper towels and braces. LOL
What do you do to save money? What do you do at night?
Night walker,
Sonya Ann



7 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

To save money, I took a fleece coat that fits funny but was free, and I cut it up for heavy duty cleaning cloths. I know someone who chews through her guards, too. She first ground down her teeth to the point the dentist could barely salvage them.

Anne in the kitchen said...

We are hemorrhaging money right now so I am doing nothing, well at least nothing that has a cost affixed to it.
At night I sleep for a couple of hours, get up to pee and repeat the process at least 2 more times during the night. Maybe one night I will figure out that it is a bad idea to drink an 8 ounce glass of water every time I wake to use the bathroom. Yeah I am well rested and extremely brilliant.

Treaders said...

Snap Anne. It must be an age thing. Always thirsty so spending half the night running to the loo. What I have found lately though is the bloody snoring (mine). I tell you if it was an Olympic event I could snore for Britain! I wonder if I actually wore guards maybe it would stop me snoring (romantic isn't it)!

SAM said...

Anne and I may be living the same life-hemorrhaging money, peeing all night.

Elephant's Child said...

Count me in as a triplet please. Scary amounts of money have been doing an Elvis and leaving the building. And how I would love to sleep the night through.

Sonya Ann said...

I thought I was the only one that got up a few times a night to pee. And yes, the snore guard ups your sex appeal. But it does work, the only thing is your jaw is sore in the morning. But it is well worth it.

Michelle said...

No sleeping through the night here. Bathroom visits and dogs wanting to go outside make for restless nights.