Friday, August 5, 2016

Fabulous Friday

This absolutely perfect wall art is from Love Create Celebrate! I'm hoping that we will be redoing DJ's room soon and I have been trying to come up with some ideas. I'm leaning towards an oceanish sort of thing.
I saw this painting a while ago and fell in love with it. I didn't have the money to buy it so I did the next best thing and took a picture of it. I'm wondering if I couldn't paint something like it using the above painting as a template of sorts. I might be overstretching my abilities. LOL
Delusional,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

SAM said...

I say do it! Buy an copycat cheapo canvas and start with a wash of blue or whatever tone you want and you've got nothing to lose but may 50 cents and paint .

We are: Clamco said...

I did something similar and it was easier than I expected. I think you'll do a terrific job. Like you said, use the photo of that painting as your template. It will turn out great!

slugmama said...

Or you could invite me for a visit and I could paint you something.
I play an artist on the internet you know.......

Rachel said...

You can do it! Love the colors in the ocean one.

Rachel said...

You can do it! Love the colors in the ocean one.

Linda said...

You will never know until you try. So what if it is not identical to the one in the picture? I say+6--try it.

Anne in the kitchen said...

The worst thing that can happen is you paint it and don't like it. Then you can paint over the canvas and start again. Most likely though you will like it quite well!

Elephant's Child said...

Add me to the try it chorus. And then come over here and paint me one.