Friday, August 12, 2016

Fabulous Friday

This neat idea didn't have a link so whoever posted it, you have an adorable planter! Not that I want to start thinking about mums cuz that means fall. But I could probably manage to glue a few pots together and put more junk in the yard make a fall-ish decoration.
It is probably best that I don't make all of the projects that I find on Pinterest.
I would probably end up with a house looking a bit like this one. I ask Den and the kids quite often if I have gone too far with my projects. They say no but I think they might be afraid of me.
Are you cute or cluttered?
Leaning on cluttered,
Sonya Ann


7 comments:

Kathi D said...

Wonder if the cluttered house has heard the saying, "Less is more!" Lol. Different strokes for different folks.

Practical Parsimony said...

That is a great idea. With a can of spray paint, the pots don't even have to match. I can imagine the person who mows that yard said to get all that junk off the lawn. My lawn things were "just right" once upon a time. For the past few years I have been slipping in my maintenance. So, not cluttered, just not cute.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I have a stack of ugly plastic pots various plants came in when they were bought. This is a great way to use them!

Elephant's Child said...

Cluttered. And dusty. In mind and home.

McVal said...

where'd you get a picture of my house.
...
I love that pot idea! But it would be plastic flowers in it at this house. I tend to kill them.

SAM said...

Not cute or cluttered outside. I might be able to pull off that craft. Well in my head at least.

Michelle said...

We have a couple of those crazy looking houses around here. So much stuff!