Monday, August 29, 2016

Fat Spirit

Is my fat making me look fat? Poor Hairy. He is our good cat and overweight cat. He may be my spirit animal.
If you look closely, there is a green rubber spider near Hairy. It's his arch enemy.
He likes to show it who is boss. And he seems to get quite the workout. Perhaps I need a green rubber spider.
I try and diet and then I realize that this may just be me. Fat and flabby. Oh well, at least the cat gets me.
Do you attack green spiders? Do you like my flab?
No workouts,
Sonya Ann





5 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

Being okay with it is sadder than being overweight. Ask me how I know. It's the time of the year that spiders make huge webs across my door, across the clothesline I have to walk under to get to chickens, everywhere. I do jump around, but that kind of workout is going to get me hurt. We should try Harry's workout. He is a beautiful cat.

Elephant's Child said...

Harry is proof that overweight can be beautiful. I wish I could rock the look as he does.

Rachel said...

I try not to attack spiders of any kind; although on occasion I've had to attack them bc Bill isn't home to do it for me. Lol. As far as flab....well I am up 10 lbs since surgery last week and I know it shouldn't bother me but it does. Ill just be fat and flabby until I die I guess.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I stick to the theory that skinny cooks can't be trusted. I am incredibly trustworthy

We are: Clamco said...

Love your chubby kitty. I have one too. She's a killer. Lays on her back so cute an innocent, but don't dare touch her belly unless you want to get shredded.