Sunday, August 14, 2016

Makin' It And Savin' It Sunday!!!!

I've never said this before but I'm pretty sure that this article was written for me. Run over to the Penny Hoarder and read their article on "6 Affordable, Summery Batch Cocktails to Bring to Your Next Pool Party!" Just soak up the post!!!! Would it be wrong for me to drink the entire batch myself?
I did make "Panty Droppers" and whoa, it was good and drunken-ing. I'll have to post about it. Well, when I remember it. LOL
Do you drink? Do you batch drink? Do you drop your panties?
Drawer-less,
Sonya Ann

5 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

No, no, no

Practical Parsimony said...

I will drink, but I don't. Make sense?

Janie Junebug said...

Panty Droppers? Yeah, baby! I seldom drink and haven't had a drink at home in years. I'll drop my panties for my Willy Dunne Wooters.

Love,
Janie

Elephant's Child said...

Sigh.
If haven't had a cocktail (or any drink come to think of it) in weeks.

Hawaii Planner said...

Ha ha. I've finally found a use for all of those lemons in my fridge. We have a super producing lemon tree in our yard. . . Batch lemon drops. You can either drink them martini style, or as a frozen drink blended with ice on a hot summer day. *cough* We've been having them a lot lately!