Sunday, August 21, 2016

Makin' It And Savin' It Sunday

Duuuuuuuddddddeeeeee, pass it. Do you have the munchies? Well, yes it is obvious that I like snacks. Have you seen my BUTT?
This has to be the strangest way to make a living yet!!!! Roll joins and make money. Run over to the Penny Hoarder and read about Weed Art. Why can't I think of something like this and make a living at it!?!?!?! Could I turn liquor into art? How about frozen wine sculptures? Liquor doesn't freeze the greatest though. Hmmmmm, I'll have to work on this.
How about you, do you toke? Do you wish for an easy job?
Not stoned,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

My plan for my ninetieth birthday is to smoke pot for the first, last, and only time. That site had no pictures!

Elephant's Child said...

No pictures for me either. It seems that he is perfectly the art of doing what you love as a job.
Can I be paid to sleep, garden and put off the housework? And put off doing my taxes? I live in hope.

Janie Junebug said...

Maybe molded jello shots since you can't make frozen wine sculptures? I don't toke, but I'd appreciate access to medical marijuana in my state. It might assist in my wish for relief from chronic pain. I think I'm fortunate to be able to work at home. I like editing books. I can correct punctuation for hours on end.

Love,
Janie

Anne in the kitchen said...

I would love to get paid for critiquing chocolate or coming up with creative cussing. Think it could happen?