Monday, August 15, 2016

Overloaded Slut

If everything is going according to plan, we are out the door and heading for Ball State. I'm trying to block out the fact that DJ has only driven on the tollway for a few miles and is in a "new" car and following me. Oh and he has never driven in the city.
It will be fine. Deep calming breath.
And this is what I will be like when I get back. I may not even be this well off. Oh and just a quick service tip, NEVER and I mean NEVER google Crazy Mom Pictures. Holy shit, there are some slutty moms. Like WOW!
Off and running.
Sonya Ann
PS-I won't be posting for a few days. I'll be up and running maybe the end of the week? Your guess may be as good as mine.



6 comments:

slugmama said...

Bon Voyage!
I'll be saying Novenas and lighting candles for you and DJ.

I hope the slot machines are kind to you on the way home....lol

Cheapchick said...

Stay safe! I am sure you will be fine as DJ will. Perhaps stop every half an hour to get your blood pressure down?

Rachel said...

Hope you have a safe trip!

Practical Parsimony said...

I made a comment to my 20-yr-old daughter that she should learn to drive. She laughed and said she knew how to drive...??? When I questioned her she said she had driven other people's cars without a license. Maybe your son is more experienced than you know...hopefully. Since he will be following you, it won't be like he is loose on the road with no guidance. Hopefully, you will survive better than the crazy mom.

Elephant's Child said...

Good luck. Stay safe, and as calm as you can.

Janie Junebug said...

DJ will learn. My daughter doesn't drive much because she doesn't have a car and she has lived in another country or lived in U.S. city with a mass transit system. I visited her once and she got a car one day to drive me around San Francisco. She was very nervous, but she was fine.

Love,
Janie