Thursday, August 4, 2016

Popped Headboard

Ahhh, another wonderful raft is slowly losing air here. Hmmmmm, I wonder why they keep popping?
I read a tip online that if you have a float with a hole in it, light a glue stick on fire with a lighter and goober the glue in the hole.
Den and DJ goobered away and NOPE this one doesn't work at all. Den saved the raft and has decided that he will find a way to patch it. I say melt a bit of the float/plastic and drip it in the hole. Den said use a magnifying glass and make a new seal. We shall see if he finds anything that works.
And hot damn, I would let that man break my headboard, the door or pop my raft any day. Oh and don't tell Den that I said that. ;p
Dreaming,
Sonya Ann

5 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

We have never been able to salvage a raft with a big leak. Even the patches on pin holes only hold for a very brief time!

Jill said...

Liquid band aid.... gorilla glue.... needle and thread.... lol I have no idea but Hayley said duct tape :-) LOL Or she also said you could hold your finger on it while floating around...lol gotta love teenagers!

Practical Parsimony said...

I have some of the glue that uses a uv light to set the glue. Then, there is some sort sealant that can be used on roofs and stuff. They are both on tv amd both work. For a raft? I don't know.

slugmama said...

Ooooo! I am telling Den.....
Yeah, right he doesn't already know this about you. hahaha

Elephant's Child said...

Just looking at that image is breaking my heart. Probably because I know my headboard is safe...