Monday, August 8, 2016

Rubbing Thing

I'm still at it. Cleaning that is. And you thought that I was going to say drinking. Bad you!
I am so in love with my Norwex cleaning cloths. Just get them wet and they clean ANYTHING. They get cat hair off furniture wonderfully.
And they rub out coffee stains with the best of them. Speaking of rubbing it................................
I sent this little gem to Den the other day. I like to keep him on his toes. Hey, did I ever tell you about the time I sent him a pic of my cleavage? Long disgusted sigh. He couldn't get the picture to open so one of the guys that he works with took his phone and opened it for him. Well, shit.
I'm trying to decide what a Sonya thing is exactly. Is it being overly clean? Is it being a drinker? Is it being naughty?
Tit-show-er,
Sonya Ann



7 comments:

slugmama said...

A Sonya Thing is Windex and Boone's Farm......amiright?

Practical Parsimony said...

I would say a Sonya thing is a little nutso.

Elephant's Child said...

A Sonya thing is cleaner than I can manage, possibly drinks more than I can manage, and has more fun.

Anne in the kitchen said...

A Sonya thing is way more exciting than an Anne thing #feelingalittlejealousandold

Treaders said...

A Sonya thing is totally nuts and long may it last. I love eccentric! You go girl. Anna

SAM said...

I want a thing! Well, I'd be happy with a Sonya thing-no flashing boobs though.

Gwynne said...

They get rid of coffee stains? Cool stuff.