Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wicked Wednesday

I try and diet and then I get hungry. If only there was a diet that let you eat and drink, everything that you want.
Wait, maybe I could get people to pay me not to take my clothes off!!!! I might be on to something.
I closely resemble this little fellow. We both have nice hair.
I might do this. How about you? Do you lick windows for pizza? Do you lick windows just for the hell of it? Just for the yell I get! (You get an A for the day if you can name that song!!) Mmm, mmm, mmm for the smell of it.
Not wanting my bod,
Sonya Ann
PS-I have actually had better luck with taking B-12 than with cutting my calories way back. Has this happened to anyone? 




6 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

Right now, I am so hungry that I would lick a window if it helped.

Anne in the kitchen said...

There is not a diet in town I can't beat!

Janie Junebug said...

I've heard that B-12 helps some people, but it doesn't work for me. I'm still gigantic. What about Dr. Oz and his pill he claims will melt fat? Oh, I get it now. You put the pill on an ice cream cone when it's hot and the pill melts the fat (and everything else) in the ice cream.

Love,
Janie

Elephant's Child said...

Sigh. Somedays I think I would be taller lying down than I am standing up (and I am tall) except that the fat would just flow across the floor. Goodness how attractive.

SAM said...

Diets suck but still I come back to them. Older and fatter each time.

slugmama said...

Can I get some fries with that shake shake!?
Shoop, shoop.....