Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wicked Wednesday

This should be the motto for my blog. Hell, perhaps for my life.
Today's wicked Wednesday is just a mashup. Let's call it ADHD Wednesday, shall we?
A guy hit on me the other day. Yeah it's so rare, my brain overloaded and I tripped. The kicker is I was sober. Completely true story.
B-12? Snorting B-12 and coffee grounds?
This happens ALL THE TIME!!!!! I have so many voices in my head, it's scary and soothing.
What disease do you have? Do you trip?
Not sexy,
Sonya Ann



7 comments:

Treaders said...

I like the first one about "expectations". Might stick that on my wall! Anna

SAM said...

I trip all the time-just need to see the matching bruises on my shins from tripping on IKEA flat packs

Anne in the kitchen said...

I love the one on expectations also

Currently I am suffering forkenmouth disease.

Sara Bickel said...

I try to find something positive about the day, postpone my to-do list till am. I also recently learned to set my phone to an hour or more or rain sound meditation while it's plugged in by my bed. I sleep like a baby :D

Sara Bickel said...

I try to find something positive about the day, postpone my to-do list till am. I also recently learned to set my phone to an hour or more or rain sound meditation while it's plugged in by my bed. I sleep like a baby :D

Elephant's Child said...

Nice to hear that it is crowded in someone elses head. Do your voices argue? And gang up on you?

Sonya Ann said...

Elephant's Child-OH! MY! GOD! Yes, they gang up on me all the time and call me an idiot.