Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Boring Ozzie

Let's just pretend that this is going to be an interesting post. Stare at the flower for a while. Just refer back to it when you are bored.
We watched Ozzie this some of this weekend and that was about the extent of the excitement around here unless you call pulling weeds, cleaning the pool and all around house work exciting.
We have Morning Glories. Yeah, like I said its wasn't real exciting here. But it was really, really nice not to have a party planned. We normally get all the holidays. And spend many days leading up to it working. Not this time, we binge watched Game of Thrones.
I tried to get a picture with the three of us but Ozzie was more interested in kissing Den. Ahhhh well, don't we all feel the same?
Monday, we went with my inlaws to P.F.Changs. It was yummy and they paid so it was even better. Might I suggest getting the mojitos. Then we went to a used CD/record/movies sort of place.
Yup, that was an exciting read! ;p But I did manage to get some stuff around here done so that's a plus and I'm not cleaning up after a massive party so that's another plus.
Please tell me your long weekend was way more exciting!!! You went sky-diving, delivered a baby, found the cure for male pattern baldness?
Hairy,
Sonya Ann






5 comments:

slugmama said...

Cleaned a shed and went to Target/Weis and grilled out steaks.
meh.

Practical Parsimony said...

I did nothing. How is that for boring? Well, I did by a new microwave. That makes one rusty one in place, one unopened on the table, and another in the car. Eventually, one of the new ones will be returned.

Wendy @ The contented Cavern said...

I'm reading this post on Wednesday morning I can't remember what I did on the weekend should I be worried? I'm going away tonight back to Samos for a month so I'm excited my next few weekends will be more memorable lol.

Anne in the kitchen said...

The weekend came and was gone in a snap. Now it is mid week and all plans have gone to pot. Guess that is what I get for making a plan.

Anne in the kitchen said...

Oh, and binge watching GOT? Nirvana!