It's fan cleaning time of the year again! I took them apart and wiped down the inside and the blades with my beloved Norwex cloth.
When you get to the end of the container, throw it in the microwave and heat it up for a few seconds. Then you can just pour what's left into the next container. No waste! Oh and make sure you get ALL of the metallic safety lid off before you microwave it. It looked like the 4th of July in my microwave.
Are you cleaning fans? Is your cat trying to kill you?
Not complaining at the moment,