Thursday, September 8, 2016

Cleaning Off

It is amazing how everything stays clean now. Well, except for the cats leaving hair everywhere. I wish they would stop that.
I'm still over the top in love with my Norwex cloths. These things can clean anything!!! Look carefully and you can see on the right side how it took off hard water deposits. It's not the greatest picture, I was standing on my tip toes trying to get the shot. Appreciate me!
I also took the washable pad off of my mop and used the Norwex cloth. I was using windex on the floor before but no more!!! It's just the cloth and water!
Look how much it got off!!!!! Haha, I said got off.
I'm so clean that I cleaned my Facebook App. LOL. I was kind of shocked to see that Facebook cleans itself.
Have you gotten a Norwex cloth yet? Have you gotten off? (I'm so bad!)
Clean and Naughty,
Sonya Ann





8 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

No. None of your business.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I would get a Norwex cloth but I am afraid it might inspire me to clean which would seriously cut into my blog reading time!

slugmama said...

No WINDEX??????
Tell me this isn't so........
*thud* Sluggy slumps to the floor as the constants in her life disappear.

SAM said...

If Norwex would do the job for me, I will gladly have them in my life.

Elephant's Child said...

You put me to shame. On so many levels.

McVal said...

lol! You're weird.

I do love those cloths with the silver built in. Also the little scratcher pads from Norwex! I use them every day on the dishes.
And I'm with Sam. Norwex!!! Please come clean my house!!! And sort all that crap on the stairs.

We are: Clamco said...

Where do you buy Norwex cloths and how much do they cost?

Sonya Ann said...

We are: Clamco-They are about $17 each. That said, I thought it was crazy money and I never would have purchased them. My MIL bought it for me and we are barely using any paper towels or cleaning products. And my floor sparkles like never before.
Here is the link to my friend, Kathy.

https://kathleenw.norwex.biz/

I also put a link on the post.