Friday, September 23, 2016

Fabulous Friday

I've come up with another project. I saw this on Pinterest but it didn't have a working link. Sad. Anywho, Den wants a boat. And right about now you are thinking, "what the hell does a boat have to do with this sidewalk?" I know, I think things like that about me all the time too. At least, we agree that Sonya is batshit crazy.
Where was I? Ahhh yes, complaining about Sonya. No!
Den's boat! There we go, back on track again.
He wants something big enough to make him happy. But I don't want to pay for storage. Sooooooo, I was thinking that we could ever so gently have the AC unit on the side of the house moved and then cement that area. I mean, its just wasted space. He could then store the boat for free.


He wants something like this. 
Maybe I could make him something like this and then we wouldn't need to buy a boat or cement the side of the house. I don't think he would be as enthused about the lawn chair as a fishing boat. Hey, maybe we could use a toilet instead of the lawn chair. Ohhhhh, the possibilities are endless. Sometimes, I understand why Den gets mad at me.
Not fishing,
Sonya Ann


6 comments:

McVal said...

lol! Love the improvised fishing boat! And I really like that sidewalk...
Please don't give me another project/hobby. ;)

Practical Parsimony said...

That fishing boat looks like it would need no storage at all, just dismantle it and throw it away and make a new one next year. Can you do without the concrete and store it on the grass? Just weed eat around it! Really, do you need a heat sink there? Okay, I am really all for the concrete to store the boat.

Anne in the kitchen said...

Tell Den a boat is a hole you pour money into!

Elephant's Child said...

Tell Den that a boat is a BIG hole (bottomless even) to pour money into.

Michelle said...

Anne is right! We used to have a boat. Money sucker!!

SAM said...

This makes me think if the kids at the lake attaching noodles to plastic patio chairs to try and get them to float. That would work as a fishing boat.He just needs a paddle.