Friday, September 9, 2016

Fabulous Friday

And now we all have new life goals!!!! How amazing is this!!! I want a bowling alley in the back yard soooooo bad!!! There was no link on this one. How sad!! But I am pretty sure Den could figure it out. His list is growing!!!! The only problem I see is that the wood would warp after a while. Hmmmm, maybe that plastic decking?
I'm so excited!!!!!
What are your plans for the weekend? Are you bowling? Are you adding to the honey-do-list?
Project maker,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

That's an interesting project. My honey-do list is a mile long. I just plan on staying in bed until I feel better. I WAS going to pick scuppernong, Not now. I feel so bad right now, that yesterday I told exbf not to come. I slept on and off until noon. BIG PLANS!

slugmama said...

Don't you have enough shit in your yard to keep up all Summer already? It's cute but don't make more work for yourself.....cuts down on your drinking time. 8-)

Rachel said...

That is awesome. And would be even more fun with drinking ;)

Weekend plans?::: Rest, rest, rest, maybe blog, rest, rest, watch football, etc. Not really too exciting as still have to follow doctors orders. LOL

Hope you have a good weekend!

Elephant's Child said...

I have exciting plans for the rest of the weekend. Not. Doing the domestic duties I missed out on yesterday while walking. Sigh.