Thursday, September 15, 2016

Kinky Paper

I have no life. Well, I have a life where I clean and organize a lot. Hmmmm, but it never seems to get done though. I don't know maybe I have a point to this post, maybe, maybe not.
I have tons and tons of Christmas wrapping paper in the gift closet downstairs. It seems to be multiplying. Horny little bastards. And kinky, they like to be tied up.
Den suggested wrapping them in saran wrap and putting them back in the closet so that I could see them but still keep them organized. He earns his keep around here.
And you so need to unwrap these!!! See what I did there. Yeah, I'm a dork but I'm your dork.
These are from Aldi and are $1.99 a box. Ohhhhhh, so good.
So do you have problems keeping your wrapping supplies under control? Are you kinky? Have you found a new food fetish?
All wrapped up,
Sonya Ann



5 comments:

slugmama said...

Organic snack foods.......isn't that an oxymoron? lol
I ran a deal last week on Nature Valley bars. The BF eats them in his lunches. After Sale and Q they were $1.17 a box and these were the good nut and chocolate dipped ones.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I am all into paper bondage. I cut 4 inch pieces of paper towel cardboard centers then cut a slit in each one and slap them on those rolls of paper, one at the top one in the middle and one at the bottom. When I look at them in their container it looks like a flock of Wonder Woman's slightly more unattractive step sisters. She got the shiny gold bands and they got the grey dull ones.

Practical Parsimony said...

I have so much gift wrap paper that I only buy one pretty and cheap roll each year. It fell all over and never fit anywhere and escaped all the time. Until...I bought a flat box, long and low. They now lie still and some ribbon fits in there, too. However, I brought home one long roll that would not fit and determined I would use it first. I may have just given it away. My food fetishes have been tempered by the idea things I eat can cause me great misery. There is no way that whole wheat will ever cross my lips again! Anything with wheat pretty much turns me off. I think my fetishes change every few months.

Elephant's Child said...

Gift wrap paper and cards breed in this house. The paper I can find the one I want. The cards? The perfect card I remember buying escapes me and hides.

McVal said...

OOOHHHHH, those bars look good!!!! But I'm on a potato diet and everything looks good today. We're taking the weekend off from dieting so I very well may go to Aldis tonight!!!!

And I never have wrapping paper in the variety that I need... Got lots but nothing that pertains. So you might have a Christmassy birthday any time of the year!