Thursday, September 22, 2016

Master Mater

Ahhhh, my beloved tomato plants. Den was right, the cherry tomatoes do much better here. And they didn't crap out on us like the basil. :(
Summer is coming to an end here and I'm still getting a handful of tomatoes a day. I always hate the end of the summer. And I'm ready to cry when I have to pull dead plants out of the ground. But hey, do you want to read something funny? Reread the title of this post fast. Bahahaha, snort, laugh.
Guess what I figured out? No really guess? Being a nice person gets you free stuff!!! JcPenneys sends me coupons. I normally only use the $10 off $10 coupon. Hey, I'm cheap. Oh wait, you knew this. Anywho, I always give the rest of the coupons to the next person in line or the cashier to give out. (It's a long drive for me so I know I won't get back before it expires.) Guess who looks like a big spender? Yeah, el cheapo here! I also do this for any other stores that I get coupons for.
Ok, go back to rereading the title. Giggle, giggle, snort.
Do you giggle? Do you have any tricks that earns you free stuff?
Rereader,
Sonya Ann




5 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

Who else but Sonya Ann can turn a tomato compliment into a snort? No, I did not notice it until you mentioned it. I got that coupon and would have used it even though I never set foot into JCP, but JCP closed down several years ago.

Elephant's Child said...

On this side of the world we planted tomatoes today. Seven different sorts. And need to replace the basil which the frost killed. I do love tomatoes, but not summer.

Cheapchick said...

My tomatoes keep putting out too, must have been a good breeding season...ha ha I said breeding (your juvenile humor is contagious)

SAM said...

Read three times quick-didn't get it, then all at once-yeah. You crack me up.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I caught it and laughed when I saw the title in the general blog post. I think I am getting used to your word play. Of course I am the one who giggled about a high school class trip to England when the tour guide referred to all the students as Miss or Master. It was lovely until she got the the guy whose last name was Bates. It's the little things in life that make me happy