Monday, September 26, 2016

Pee Pies

How cute is this? That is my MIL, Donna with DJ when he was about 4. And ignore the hand of God in the background. She took a picture of a picture that was still in the photo album. Gotta love glare.
My MIL is one of the kindest people that I have ever met. And she just adores her family.

I saw this the other day on Pinterest and of course, I thought of my MIL. (You are about to get a real good look at how things progress in my mind. Or you are going to get a good look at mental illness. It is your call.)
If you pee on a lemon tree, the lemons grow to amazing sizes. Hmmmmmm, we gave my MIL a lemon tree when she was in the hospital this past May. She needs to pee on her tree. Like it has to happen! And since I was thinking about her peeing. I thought, "yes, she could use the piss lemons to make a lemon meringue pie."
Which made me think maybe I should make a pie. And then I thought about this pie. I probably could bake something like this.
And here we are. Thanks for liking me anyways. Honestly, it gets a bit scary in my mind.
Have you ever peed on a bush? Do you like pie?
Baker,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

slugmama said...

I never heard the pee on citrus plants to make them bear huuuuge fruit but I do know that you should pee on poison ivy skin infections and also on acne.
I would give money for a photo of your MIL peeing on your pimples....of course I'd have to get you very VERY drunk first to agree to do that, right?......lolololz

And with that, Happy Monday!!!

Anne in the kitchen said...

I know you pee on jellyfish stings, but I had never heard of peeing on lemons, poison ivy or acne. I have an olive tree on my deck that is seriously struggling. Think I should go outside and pee on it real quick. I have already had about 3 cups of coffee this morning so it should be a pretty simple process.

Practical Parsimony said...

I have never peed on a lemon tree or any tree. However, I do persuade persons with the proper outdoor equipment to pee on things for me.

Elephant's Child said...

I am told that it also washes black spot from roses. Not roses I want to stick my nose in...

Wendy @ The contented Cavern said...

I love pie and I've not knowingly peed on a bush but I'm pretty good at peeing outside after Lovejoy dragged me camping the first year I met him and it was too far to go to the loo in the middle of the night. Had to pee on the perimeter road at Heathrow too cus we got lost and I was going to wet myself if I didn't God knows how we got lost going to Heathrow it's about a 30 min drive from our house and we've been like 100's of times lol. Anyway peeing outside is no problem for me.

SAM said...

I am getting behind on my reading and this made me laugh to start my Tuesday. I can't say I ever pee'd on a lemon tree, but I wonder if the same results would work with my dog?

Janie Junebug said...

I can't raise my leg high enough to pee on a bush or tree. I remember the character in The World's Fastest Indian who peed on his produce. I don't remember it growing to an unusual size, but it was a good movie.

Love,
Janie

McVal said...

There was a neighbor boy that used to pee on a tree off our deck... The tree was huge, but it already was when he started coming over, so not sure if that's indicative of his peeing or not. And my sister scared him off.