Monday, October 10, 2016

Framed Dirty Pillows

What's in your wallet? Errr, I mean on your phone.
I save pictures like this to make me feel better on sad days or inspiration for a room redo. Hahahaha. Yeah, I should stay away from room makeovers.
But how cool is this one? It would look great in a frame!!!! Maybe as a gift?
This is one of my favorites. HAHAHA, front butt!
 And when all else fails, I stare at Jason Momoa. Are you as happy as I am?
What's on your phone? What man does it for you? Or woman? I'm cool with that too.
Horny Monday,
Sonya Ann


5 comments:

Linda said...

There are just buttons on my non-smart flip phone. Right now, Harry Connick, Jr. is fine.

pparsimony.

Hey, I left out an ingredient in that recipe, but I have added it.

Jane said...

Is he wearing a thong lol? Or is "banana holder" the correct terminology? Anyhoo...Ryan Gosling! And he's from my city - London, Ontario, like that increases my odds - HAH!

Anne in the kitchen said...

I don't think I have a celebrity man crush, though Ed Harris does have those twinkly eyes. Now if we are talking about fictional characters I have a serious fondness for Garp and Atticus Finch

Janie Junebug said...

Nothing is on my phone. I don't know how to take and download a photo with it. I'm technologically disadvantaged. I don't know how to make a video, either, which is probably a good thing because every one of my blog posts would be videos of the dogs running around or snoozing. I used to have a huge crush on Johnny Depp. I'm over it.

Love,
Janie

Elephant's Child said...

Sigh.
I am too tired, and too lazy and too ignorant to load anything on my phone. And lust after anyone.