Monday, October 3, 2016

Inappropriate Aloe

I may turn into the crazy aloe lady. It seems my aloe likes to multiply. We shall see if they like the indoors as much as they like it outside.
The good news is I've stopped weeding the yard. Do as you wish weeds! I've been pulling the dead flowers and putting pots away slowly. If the flowers are living they stay. It seems the lettuce that planted itself is going crazy.
I'll wait until it goes to seed(look at me talkin' about plants like I know something!) and then throw them in the garden and see what happens next year.
And on to a completely different subject! Have you used the new tube free toilet paper? I love that there is no tube to recycle but..............................you sort of have to open the center with two fingers and then push the toilet paper holder rod in there. I told Den I think I just raped a roll of T.P. He stares blankly at me a lot.
Are your plants going to seed? Have you raped anything in the bathroom as of late? Do you have multiplying aloe plants?
Not right,
Sonya Ann




6 comments:

Cheapchick said...

I don't even think we have tubeless tp in Canada, things tend to show up here 2-3 years after they do in the States. I just picked most of the rest of the tomatoes. Still a few tiny ones I will leave on the branches to see if they get any bigger. I need to rip out a few flowers today, but the marigolds I will leave in as they are pretty hardy and will probably last to the end of October.

Elephant's Child said...

I am pretty certain that we don't have the tubless paper here either. I really, really don't want to be fondling the stuff in quite such an intimate way. And, since one of my titles is 'toilet paper replacing fairy' it would be my job.

Practical Parsimony said...

Since I rarely buy tp, I don't even look for the tubeless and don't know what brand to look for.

We are: Clamco said...

I haven't seen the tubeless tp yet where I am. What brand did you buy?

Sonya Ann said...

We are: Clamco-It's Scotts. Maybe its a Northern thing. LOL

debbie said...

I bought it thought it was a bit rough