Sunday, October 23, 2016

Makin' It And Savin' It Sunday

Looking for a job? Are you a talker? Y'all know, I am. I honestly wake myself up at night, talking. No not snoring, I talk myself awake. Hmmmmmm, maybe that is why I am grouchy in the mornings, I haven't gotten a good night sleep in a very long time.
Anywho, Penny Hoarder has a post about jobs for the talkers. Are you a big talker or are you the quiet type? Den is the quiet type but he says that he isn't quiet, he just can't get a word in because I don't shut up. I refuse to listen to him. He's rude and honestly, doesn't have anything of value to say. ;p
Are you the one that never shuts up? Do you speed talk? Or are you the quiet one?
Jaw-jacker,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

SAM said...

DH is the talker.I might yammer on in blog posts but usually only talk when I need to, or am wound up.

SAM said...

DH is the talker.I might yammer on in blog posts but usually only talk when I need to, or am wound up.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I am a talker and if no one is around to talk with I even talk to myself.

Linda said...

Being a talker is required for a hair stylist? No wonder so many have cut my hair entirely wrong. They need to practice listening! Yes, I am a talker. But, I do know when to shut up. I talk to my chicken and to anything that annoys me around here. And, I will talk to myself.
pparsimony

Cheapchick said...

Definitely not a big talker, I have a new idea for money on the side (small beans but still). Will reveal all in my next post :)

Treaders said...

I'm a talker - I can and will talk to anyone. It's weird actually because I find people are willing to tell me anything and everything after about five minutes. Maybe that is a sad reflection on our society where people are just bursting to be "talked to". Anna

Elephant's Child said...

As a child my father said my tongue was hinged in the middle and wagged at both ends. He had a point. I am a bit quieter now. Sometimes.

Janie Junebug said...

My kids claim I never shut up. They're wrong. I am so quiet. I am the quietest person I know. I even type quietly.

Love,
Janie