Saturday, October 15, 2016

Our 2016 Mission and Our Favorite person!!!!!!

My brain is in a much better place than last week. It may have been living with the paint fumes that was making us nutty.
The house is back in shape and that helps my well being. Den said we aren't making anymore projects for ourselves for a few weekends. Yeah, whenever he says something like that-life goes to shit. But so far everything is holding together.
And I guess that's it. SOOOOOOO boring.

And our favorite person for the day is Life After Money!!!!! How cute are these!?!?!? Jump over there and check out her crazy talent!!!
Do you have plans for today? Do paint fumes make you crazy? Are you crafty?
Fuming,
Sonya Ann


5 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Glad to see you are doing better. Have a great weekend!!

We are: Clamco said...

I'm making more art magnets for my hubby's booth. He's doing a vintage market next week, so I'm making some new pieces for that. Inhaling E6000 fumes. Not a good thing. :-/

Elephant's Child said...

Not boring at all.
The supposedly Chinese curse 'may you live in interesting times' has always struck me as particularly nasty.

SAM said...

Ilona at Life after money is a hoot! I love her walking trips, and she is such a great testimony of a full life with very little financial means. I'm bacl to pugging away at our never ending purging. Goal to have one more box of assorted treasures and another bag of clothes to donate by the end of the day.

Jane said...

I went over and visited "Life after Money" - we have a lot in common. I like this feature of yours!