Thursday, October 27, 2016

Receding Cats

My window-lickers are so adorable. Cute but not too bright. I would feel sorry for them if I could stop laughing.
Maybe the cats are closet drinkers. I could never be a closet drinker, its too small in there.
I might drink in the closet with him though. I figured I better throw a picture of Jason in here just so you didn't feel like I was wasting your time.
I mean, damn he is hot. I think it's the hair. I'm trying to convince Den to grow his hair out but he said with his receding hair line it probably wouldn't work. Perhaps, I could get Den a wig.
Two drunk pussies and a shirtless hottie, my work here is done. I think I'm getting worse.
Do you closet drink? Would you drink with Jason or my cats? Who is your friend that gets you shit-faced at a moments notice?
Shit-faced getter,
Sonya Ann



8 comments:

slugmama said...

Well your pets could have worse disgusting habits like my daughter's dog who has a penchant for snotty tissue eating. bleh!

Perhaps they lick your windows because they like the taste of Windex? lolz

Linda said...

Cats licking the window? I wonder why. If I traveled in sketchy places, he looks menacing enough to accompany me.
pparsimony

Anne in the kitchen said...

Shelby, the dog, does not lick windows but she does put her nose on them and leaves dog nose prints everywhere. She does what we call drive by licking because she will walk by you and like your shin or your arm (if you are sitting)

Muscle guy is fine, but I am old and had rather have a man with a packed portfolio than a man with a six pack.

Jane said...

LMAO window lickers!! My cats only lick each other's....well, you know! With Jason I'd say the smaller the closet the better! As for Den perhaps he could grow a massive comb over!

Janie Junebug said...

Willy Dunne Wooters has the most gorgeous, soft thick hair. I'm always disappointed when he gets it cut. I've never seen window-licker cats before. Sometimes Franklin wanders past me and gives my toes a kiss. You should visit The Chubby Chatterbox (link in my blog post today). His giveaway of an original oil painting would be great for your Christmas stash.

Love,
Janie

Elephant's Child said...

I would happily drink with your cats. More for me. And their company wouldn't make me spill things. And/or dribble.

Wendy @ The contented Cavern said...

Two drunk pussies and a shirtless hottie Oh god some of your posts have me laughing so much so funny. Who is this guy? He's gorgeous but he'd scare me to death lol.

Sonya Ann said...

Wendy-His name is Jason Momoa. Google that hottie!!!