Thursday, October 13, 2016

Shirtless Holidays

Yes, Macy's is already decorating for Christmas!!!!!! I feel like complaining, like where is the Halloween decorations! Oh and please don't think that I mall shop, I was only using the $10 off $10 at JcPenneys and picking up the free gift from Bath and Body works. Don't want to tarnish my reputation or anything.
Macy's should try harder like Cracker Barrel. I need big eyeballs to set around the house. Doesn't everyone need big balls for their house.
I may frugal sin once in a while and eat at Cracker Barrel. Shhhhhhh!
But since I brought up Christmas, I was thinking that these cutting mats might make good gifts for the kids.
And this is what I want for Christmas or my birthday or Halloween or any holiday you want to give him to me for, I would appreciate it. Oh and if I die, could one of you please erase my phone. I don't want to make Den jealous of Jason Momoa. Like, DAMN!!! He really does it for me(I may have brought that up before). Oh and speaking of Den..............................
Happy 43rd Birthday!!!!! Maybe I should get Den, Jason Momoa for his birthday? Maybe Den would share him? Hmmmmmmm, maybe I should stick with liquor as a gift.
Somehow I managed to work in Christmas, Halloween, a shirtless hottie and Den's birthday! I dare you to better. BAHAHAHA and a movie line.
Still an idiot,
Sonya Ann



10 comments:

McVal said...

LOL! Your work here is done.
And wowza on the hottie!

Linda said...

You are good, definitely good. To suit my tastes, that guy needs some hair on his body!
pparsimony

Janie Junebug said...

Christmas decorations during October make my butt tired. Happy birthday, Den.

Love,
Janie

Elephant's Child said...

A very happy birthday to Den. And he loves you, of course he would share...

Anonymous said...

I have a "tin" sign with that same saying on it,hanging in my kitchen. Happy Birthday to Dennis. Mine is coming up in a less than 2 weeks. My husbands name is also Dennis. Small world. Heh. Ranee (MN)

Anne in the kitchen said...

Ok! You win the blog post award hands down. I would post more but I gotta find something to make those giant eyeballs . Now I NEED a bowl of them on the foyer table

Cheapchick said...

Yeah, just a heads up, pretty sure Den wouldn't go for Jason as a BDay gift lol. November 11th in Canada is Remembrance Day (Military remembrance) and most places respect that and don't decorate for Christmas till after that except large chains. Our Costco still gas the gigantic expensive Christmas trees out already though (started in August) with zero respect

kate steeper said...

You could always wrap Jason in bacon and ram him in the oven. I get a terrible urge to cut up beefcake and pop it in the freezer, think its a menopausal thing

SAM said...

Hah-I don't know who that shirtless man is but damn. Dens a kid still.

Jane said...

Perhaps you could get away with giving Jason (yes, we're on a first name basis!) to Den ALONG WITH LOTS OF ALCOHOL :) Just saying! I think you are the tops at including multiple topics in one post, however, if you wanted to do a WHOLE post with SHIRTLESS men I would be ok with that :)