Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wicked Wednesday

Here are some hump-day funnies for you. Has your soul left to make more room? Mine has!
This would be AWESOME!!! I would make wrong turns just to have him yell at me!!!!
Yes, everyday is a good day to cocktail.
Anything funny in your life? Any wrong turns as of late?
Wednesdaying,
Sonya Ann
PS-I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone that left such helpful comments yesterday. I think that Den and I were overtired. Well, me especially. And it was too big of a weekend project. We are going to try and sell our old bedroom furniture and move the new to us furniture in our room where it will fit better. Its just super too big for DJ's room. And then we are just going to find a very, very, very small dresser or something for his room.
I LOVE YOUR GUYS!!!


4 comments:

Linda said...

That cup is hilarious. I need one like that for a friend of mine.

No wrong turns unless you count my sitting in the WM parking lot wondering why I am not at the PO, my destination.

Funny? Does putting on my pants wrong side out AND backwards count? When I took the pants off to fix them, I just put my nightgown on again and went back to bed. PP

Out My window said...

I hate it when I have a plan in my head and it FARTS big time. Has happened to me may times. Then my husband gets mad and refuses to help because I am an idiot. At least yours in sweet about the mess. But I bet you room will look great when it is done.

Elephant's Child said...

My soul doesn't like me and left a long time ago. Sarcasm is perfectly happy squatting. With a few friends.
I already like messing with our GPS's mind.

baili said...

hope new room will look great dear